Commercial / RV Inspections
FULL BUMPER TO BUMPER INSPECTION
OVER 25 PICTURES
MORE CARE, MORE DETAIL, MORE ATTENTION
STEERING AND BRAKES
Commercial / RV Inspection
Our commercial and RV inspection especially caters to trucks, vans, and trailers used for transporting goods. This inspection helps identify any flaws or problems within the vehicle. The check consists of Fluid Checks, Flood Inspection, Frame Damage, and Diesel Engine Inspection. There is an Engine Diagnostic test performed to evaluate the condition of the engine, exhaust system, transmission, brakes, and performance. We follow a step-by-step procedure to ensure no aspect of the car is left uninspected. The interior and exterior of the vehicle are checked extensively with each electrical function and command checked thoroughly. A road test is performed to check for alignment, noises, clunky steering wheel, and suspension. With the help of about 30 on-spot pictures and a 360 view video, you will be able to see any visual damage. We also look into prior damage and repair history along with flood history.
The Commercial/ RV inspection comprises of the following:
- A proper check for all commercial and industrial criteria
- A rundown of the engine and its performance
- Check interior cabinets, floors, furnishing, and other customization of the RV
- Check for the structural integrity of the RV
- Visual check for the door, windows, and roof of the RV or commercial vehicle
- A brief overview of the Engine.
- Testing the electrical components of the vehicle including the generator, appliances, and lights, etc.
- Fluid level and oil leaks inspection.
- Check the Exhaust system along with the Brakes and Steering wheel.
- Check the history of the commercial vehicle/ RV for any Flood damage or damage caused by accidents.
Other Order Inspections
At Texas Auto Mobile Inspections
we take great pride in providing our customers with high quality pre-owned vehicle inspection services
We make our main priority protecting you from scrupulous auto sellers ranging from corporate dealerships, privately owned car lots, and individual sellers. After placing an order for a used car inspection our inspectors will inspect the vehicle of your choice in the greater Houston area and complete the inspection package you selected. We offer many different inspection packages on our order inspection page. Upon completion you will receive either an email, fax or by mail a thorough inspection report on your vehicle. Our inspections cover any vehicle year 2000 or newer. We are available to take your order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Pre Owned Vehicle Examination
You can view our full bumper-to-bumper used auto inspection report on our sample reports to get a better understanding of what all is included. Some inspection areas we pay close attention to are